Whispering Ridge Community School
In order to ensure we can continue to offer enriching learning experiences and optimal programming for our students, we are instating a small school fee for students in grades 1-8. The school administration team worked with our School Council group to weigh the pros and cons, and to ensure that this decision was supported moving forward. So with the support of our School Council, starting in the 2022-2023 school year, we will kindly ask that each family pay a small fee of $30 per student.
PWPSD will provide bus services for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year to students of Whispering Ridge Community School (WRCS) who reside in Westlake Village subdivision.
Priority will be given to the youngest and farthest from the school. PWPSD will offer busing from September - June based on the following annual fee structure.
- Priority #1: Kindergarten - Grade 3: Free
- Priority #2: Grades 4-6: Annual fee of $320.
- Priority #3: Grades 7-8: Annual fee of $320.
- Priority #4: Busing to WRCS for Grades 9-12: Annual fee of $320. Transfer busing from WRCS to Peace Wapiti Academy is free.
Annual fees are per child, to a maximum of three children per household. The annual fee is due on or before September 27. Payment will be accepted at WRCS. To determine if your child is eligible for busing, and to reserve a seat, contact the PWPSD Transportation Office at (780) 532-7734.
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Basic School Fees||$30|
|Early Childhood Services||$0.00|
* Non-Curricular Travel costs vary by the destination and length of the trip.